As the world becomes increasingly unpredictable and more interconnected, the complexity of the challenges we face continues to rise.
The volatility of global markets
The ever-escalating volume of available information
Increasing constraints on resources
The challenges of highly diverse workforce
Competition for top talent
Navigating today’s turbulent landscape demands alternative ways of thinking, new and innovative business models, and a different approach to leadership.
ThirdWay Executive Leader-Coach Certificate Program
Today’s leaders must possess both strong leadership capabilities and the ability to grow the talent around them. The ThirdWay Leader-Coach is a dynamic program aimed at developing the skills and mindset necessary for high-performance leadership, and the competencies for effective coaching and mentoring.
Who Should Attend?
The program is designed for mid-senior level executives, high-potential emerging leaders, and entrepreneurs who want to expand their leadership capacity and bring the art and science of coaching into their personal and professional lives.
6 Reasons Why the ThirdWay Executive Leader-Coach Certificate Program
- The program uses validated assessments as a development tool.
- The content is based on both academic research and hands-on experience.
- The learning is oriented around the real world working experiences of the participants, and is directly linked to their performance and desired outcomes.
- It is delivered to a cohort of peers in an environment of shared goals, accountability and respect.
- The program includes individual coaching that supports the learning.
- The program takes place over a period of time which allows participants to practice and fully adopt new competencies.
The ThirdWay Leader-Coach program utilizes a variety of teaching methodologies; academic instruction, experiential exercises, peer-to-peer and small group learning opportunities, and real-world coaching practice
- 150+ hours of instructional and experiential training, both onsite and online
- Individual performance and work-styles assessments
- Reading and writing assignments
- A leadership project
- Real-world coaching practice
- Coaching supervision
- Monthly one-on-one coaching with an ICF certified coach
Objectives and Outcomes
Participants will expand capacity to
- Capitalize on strengths (of self and others)
- Listen thoughtfully, communicate effectively and resolve conflicts
- Coach, mentor and develop talent
- Leverage cultural diversity
- Create accountability
- Manage resources
- Foster creativity and innovation, and catalyze change
- Embrace ambiguity, uncertainty and paradox
- Think strategically, from a systems perspective
- Articulate a clear vision, create alignment, and inspire action
- Generate positive, sustainable results
For more information on the Executive Leader-Coach program and how you can bring this to your organization, please Contact Us.