The strategic plan is the entrepreneurs go-to resource for making a multitude of business decisions every day.
We work with entrepreneurs to design and implement a strategic plan; tapping into skills, expertise and creativity throughout the organization, and creating enterprise-wide alignment around mission, vision, goals and objectives.
Strategic Planning Process
Our strategic planning process involves 7 steps, utilizing The ThirdWay Model of Entrepreneurship.
1. Align. Create alignment around mission, vision and values.
2. Analyze. Analyze the current state of organizational leadership and 5 key content areas:
Sales and Marketing (S&M), Research and Development (R&D), Talent Management (TaM), Financial and Legal ($$$), and Operations (Ops)
3. Conduct a S.W.O.T. Analyze strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
4. Identify Objectives. Envision the desired future-state, including KPI’s and metrics.
5. Create the Map. Plot a plan to Success.
6. Implement. Put the plan into action.
7. Ensure Sustainability. Ensure sustainability through ongoing plan reviews and revisions.
For more information on our strategic planning services, please Contact Us.