Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart.
Despite an indomitable spirit and a willingness to put it all on the line every day, countless business owners never see the fruits of their labor reach full potential.
For many, business education has been at the school of trial and error. And those who do have formal training often find the day-to-day reality of business ownership bears little resemblance to their classroom experience.
We work with entrepreneurs to create organizations that don’t just survive; they truly thrive.
Our client’s come from healthcare, finance, food service, medical technology, manufacturing, construction, design, real estate, and the media.
They are in for-profit, not-for-profit and B-corp organizations.
They are solopreneurs and they have a large number of employees.
They have a single-focus and they manage multiple income streams.
Regardless of the specifics, they have one thing in common. They all share the risks, the rewards and the sleepless nights that accompany the world of entrepreneurship.
We use The ThirdWay Model of Entrepreneurship to guide effective business development as we work with our clients to:
- Define their mission, vision and values
- Clarify their goals and objectives
- Chart a path to where they want to go.
- Understand their customer base
- Define their Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Create a solid marketing plan
- Use numbers as a means to understand, organize and manage their business. (We don’t accept “I’m not a numbers person”. We say, “Numbers tell a story. Being a ‘numbers person’ is simply learning to speak the language.”)
- Improve current products and services and generate new ones
- Create a strategy for talent development
- Establish processes and procedures that directly support business objectives
- And last (but by far not least) we help them become stronger leaders; to clearly articulate a vision and focus on positive results, to create an environment that supports creativity and innovation, and to build effective relationships with all their stakeholders, both internal and external.
For more information on our entrepreneurial coaching services, please Contact Us for a consultation.