ThirdWay Talent Development and Culture Building Programs
Talent Development as an Organizational Strategy for Success
The data is clear. Investing in people makes sense. Organizations investing in their talent report a 5-7 times return on their investment. In today’s rapidly shifting landscape, a commitment to developing talent and constructing cultures that are creative, innovative, diverse, equitable, and inclusive can be your competitive advantage.
Our in-depth programs are designed to foster sustainable transformation for the individual and the organization, and are built on principles of:
Community – Creating a space for shared goals, values, accountability, compassion and respect
Collaboration – With an emphasis on peer-to-peer learning where insight and understanding come as much from participants as from leaders
Commitment – Connecting people to purpose
Our offerings are designed to deliver maximum results tied directly your desired outcomes and objectives. The impact is:
Significant – Creating meaningful change in areas that really matter
Substantial – With both depth and breadth of insight and understanding
Sustainable – Producing transformation that becomes fully integrated into the working environment
Each program employs a variety of learning methodologies designed to engage individuals with diverse learning styles, including direct instruction, large and small group discussions, experiential activities, case studies, peer-to-peer learning, readings, podcasts, role play and videos.
We recognize that talent development is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. We have the capacity to design fully customized programs that can fit a range of workplace structures, learning and work styles, and organizational needs.
For information on how to bring these programs into your organization, please Contact Us.
- Fiercely interrogate our current reality, history, context, assumptions, and beliefs, from the inside-out, and from the outside-in
- Examine the four layers of racism and oppression: Individual/Personal, Interpersonal, Institutional, and Cultural/Systemic
- Connect the learning to our work as coaches and our clients’ lived experiences
- Actively participate in the creation of truly equitable and inclusive cultures, in the coaching industries, in our organizations, and around the globe.
Today’s leaders must possess both strong leadership capabilities and the ability to grow the talent around them. The ThirdWay Leader-Coach is a dynamic program designed to develop the skills and mindset necessary for high-performance leadership, along with the competencies for effective coaching and mentoring.
The program content is oriented around the Six Foundations of The ThirdWay: The Power of Paradox, Systems Thinking, Cultural Competency, Co-Creativity, A Leader in Every Chair and The Six P’s of Conscious Leadership.
- Purpose. The “Why”
- People. The most valuable resource in any enterprise
- Perspective. Awareness of our filters and assumptions
- Process. Continual improvement, positive results, sustainability and “The Quadruple Win” (people, planet, purpose and prosperity)
- Paradox. Creativity, innovation culture and the celebration of failure
- Presence. Flexibility, adaptability and embracing change
In addition, the program provides training in the principles and the core competencies of coaching, with applications for individuals and teams in a variety of cultural contexts.
The TEP is a comprehensive business development program, built on the ThirdWay Model of Entrepreneurship, aimed at developing the skillset of entrepreneurs at all stages, and from all industries, who want to take it to the next level.
- Mission, Vision & Values. Why we do what we do, where we want to go, and what matters most
- Objectives, Strategies and Goals. The big picture desired outcomes, the overall plan, and the measurable steps that will move the organization from current state to future state.
- Integrated Entrepreneurial Leadership. Focus on relationships, focus on results and entrepreneurial mindset
- The Five Key Content Buckets. The concrete business activities; Sales and Marketing, Research and Development, Talent Management, Financial and Legal, and Operations
The Integrated Entrepreneurial Leadership Program (IELP) develops a full-range of leadership competencies with an emphasis on creativity and innovation, exploring theories of collective leadership, teaming and rapid prototyping.
It is well-suited for organizations that need to move quickly and nimbly, particularly those in the sciences and other high-tech industries where individuals may be operating with a high level of technical expertise but may have had little or no leadership training. IELP blends three key elements:
- Focus on Relationships. Ability to build successful relationships and create an environment that allows people to do their best work
- Focus on Results. Ability to think strategically, to understand systems, and to balance short term gains and long-term sustainability
- Entrepreneurial Mindset. Accountability for outcomes, commitment to innovation, and a willingness to take calculated risks
Together, these three components create an overall set of leadership competencies that is effective, engaging and dynamic.
For times when you need training and development on a specific topic, we deliver high-impact workshops that are engaging, enlightening and energizing.
Whether for a lunch-and-learn, company retreat, or as part of a larger development initiative, workshops can be customized to fit your scheduling needs; from a 90-minute breakfast session to a half-day, full-day or multi-day program.
We utilize a variety of on-site and online teaching methodologies to create a meaningful experience for a range of learning styles; direct instruction, psychometric assessments, experiential exercises, peer-to-peer learning, and case studies.
And as with all ThirdWay offerings, our workshops are designed around your specific outcomes and objectives.
For information on how to bring ThirdWay programs and workshops into your organization, please Contact Us for a consultation.