Individual and Team Development Tools
Coaching is both a relationship and a process; coach and client partner in a thought-provoking, creative dialogue that inspires the client to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches recognize the client as the expert in their own life and work, and they stand firmly for the client; to champion, challenge, hold accountable, and serve as a fierce advocate in recognition of their highest potential.
Coaching provides clarity, confidence and committed action around:
- Purpose, vision and values
- Strengths and challenges
- Filters, assumptions and beliefs
- Objectives, goals, strategies and accountabilities
In one-on-one coaching, coach and client work together in a safe, confidential environment to examine the client’s strengths, weaknesses, behaviors and beliefs, identify future possibilities, and create an action plan, with clear goals, benchmarks and accountabilities, that will move the client from where they are to where they want to be.
Team (Cohort) Coaching
Cohort coaching is a dynamic process that brings the power of coaching to a group setting. It is highly effective for intact and flexible teams, boards, and cross-functional groups (i.e. mid-level or senior leadership).
Cohort coaching provides (1) a sense of community and a shared investment in growth, (2) a peer-to-peer learning environment with collective insight and understanding, (3) a laboratory to experiment with developing competencies, and (4) a team of accountability partners.
We utilize a variety of statistically validated assessments that provide important information about the current state of the individual, team and / or organization, and assist in the design a customized development plan.
- The Leadership Circle Profile – A powerful 360° leadership assessment
- The Leadership Circle Culture Survey – Measures leadership culture within a team or organization
- FourSight – Measures preferences in the creative problem solving process (CPS)
- Social and Emotional Intelligence Profile – Measures social and emotional intelligence quotient
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step II – Provides an in-depth exploration of the MBTI dichotomies
In addition, through our roster of adjunct coaches and practitioners, we have access to other tools that may be indicated: DiSC, Workplace Big 5, Barrett Personal Values Assessment, Predictive Index, Global Mindset Inventory, The Intercultural Effectiveness Scale, Strengths Finders and TDI (Team Diagnostic Inventory).
For more on individual and team development, or to schedule an information call, please contact us.